Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Enigma Sept Hour w/ featured guest P. Gudda

pgudda




This week's episode marked the return of P. Gudda to the Enigma Sept Hour. He surfaced on the show back in November, but he came back to drop a new hot song titled "So Gone". I definitely believe its a burner.


Speaking of burners, I had to throw more support to my girl Skai and her track, "MeetGreetDelete". I gave it another spin in hope for you listeners will be swayed. Check it out and tell me if she should bump or dump the song.....


I gave a rundown of last week's news bits topped with the WTH moment of the week. The lucky victim: Warner Bros.! Check out what stunt they pulled and why they have won such a prestigious title.....


Usher proved king of the Hip Hop/R&B album charts, but only came in 2nd place on the song charts. Check out who took the top spot......


Make sure to check out next week's episode with some of my favorite people, S.B.E. Killa Cali and Gainstaville will return to the Enigma Sept Hour to promote their upcoming mix tape "Smokin' Blunts Effectively" dropping April 20th. Keep an eye out for the link.....


R U Not Entertained?!!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment