Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Enigma Sept Hour 02.21.2010

Another week, another Enigma Sept. Hour.

I stated that I had four weeks of featured guests, but there were no guest this week. I don't know what happened, but aye it happens. #kanyeshrug

The show must go on! I started the show with my intro as usual.

The WTH moment of the week went to a viral video of some elderly white guy plummeting some wanna-be gangsta black dude. A real-life 'when keeping it real goes wrong'. Peace to Dave Chappelle.


I provided Billboard's Top Hip-Hop and R&B songs and albums of the week. The No. 1 song was 'It Kills Me' by Melanie Fiona and the No. 1 album was "Soldier of Love" by Sade.

I covered news bits from throughout the week including Drake's lament about fake promoters and Nas and Kelis' legal issues.

I closed out the show with a discussion on hip-hop bloggers. The discussion stemmed from a exchange on Twitter I had with DJ Greg Street about bloggers who are too negative or even slanderous. I actually got a caller! Yay! Let's keep it up!

Anyway, it was a decent show. I wanted to cut down on the giggles. I hate the giggles. Ugh.

Let me know what you think of the show. Thanks in advance!







No comments:

Post a Comment