Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Most Popular Enigma Sept Hour Ever

Apparently, I held a co-host contest for the Enigma Sept Hour. I was on some Steve Harvey trip and wanted to model my show after his morning radio show. The most random call ever came from a guy named Zack, who wasn't excited about one of the nominees. My homie Joni Michelle eventually won, even though her stint was short-lived. Regardless , it was a cause for high-drama and drew the highest archived listener count. Take a listen.

THE ENIGMA SEPT HOUR August 17, 2008

1 comment:

  1. Good shyt homie.. do the damn thang.. I would be up on my shyt like that but internet but out of order and extremely slow but i continue to blame self.

    I hope that you continue doing what you love because you deserve it..

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete