Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Enigma Sept Hour w/ special guest Tony Kash


Just Kash'd in another Enigma Sept Hour for the masses. Another home run!

First, I don't care about the Oscars. It's boring! So you should have been listening to the live broadcast. Yet, shouts out to Mo'Nique for that win.

The WTH moment of the week came at the last moment with the arrest of R&B singer D'Angelo for soliciting an undercover cop. Yea, check out what I had to say about THAT!

As usual, I gave a rundown of the the top Hip Hop and R&B standings according to Billboard.com. There was a change in the top Hip Hop/R&B songs spot. Check out who's the new No. 1.

Of course, my dude Tony Kash made an appearance as we chopped it up about some of his favorite rappers, the origin of his name, and why rappers shouldn't use incarceration as a publicity stunt. Also check out his track, "In Jail" that was played midway through the interview.

In the end, I felt that it was a good show. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated.

R U Not Entertained?!!



         



No comments:

Post a Comment