Monday, May 31, 2010

The Enigma Sept Hour (05.30.2010)

So the streak is over.

After a string of guests since mid-February, I had to rock an entire broadcast without an interview. Timing couldn't have been better.

At the last minute, I decided to do a mid-year review of rap and R&B game in 2010 with my top 5 events of the past 6 months. There were many events to pick, but I was able to narrow it down to five. I'm sure there will be disagreements, but aye, I did it all at the last minute. Thank me later.....

Additionally, I introduced new slang created by me and Yung Lyrik. You don't want to be dry after the game. Make sure to check out what I'm talking about....

As always, I ran down bits of entertainment news for the week including Nas working with Carlos Santana, Mac Minister's murder conviction upheld, and Rick Ross v Rick Ross....

The WTH moment of the week was the assault on Kat Stacks in a club. The video was posted on youtube. Definitely check out my response to this foolishness.....




Shouts out to the homie Marlon for stopping by Hell'z Basement. That's him in the background. I also played "Oil & Gas" by SBE featuring E&J, "Untouchable" by Enigma September featuring Dermo and Yung Lyrik, and "Love for Hip Hop" by Kim D....

Make sure to leave comments about the episode and be sure to tune into the next live broadcast this Saturday with Notty Black.....

R U Not Entertained?!!


free counters

Followers