Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Enigma Sept Hour w/ featured guest Mason Caine

mason caine

People want to get rid of the word swag. I need to rid 'suck' from my vocabulary. Seriously. o_O

I have an Enigma Sept Hour with a featured guest not living in the Tallahassee area. Go me! O_o

So I ran down last week's news including Debra Antney, Black Eyed Peas, Eminem, and the new Rockafella. o_O

The WTH moment of the week went to Red Cafe signing to Bad Boy Records. I just don't see this situation taking off at all. #fail O_o


According to Billboard.com, B.O.B has the No. 1 album and Monica has the No. 1 song on the top Hip Hop/ R&B charts.

I had a great interview with Mason Caine. Technical difficulty tried to derail the interview before it started, but we prevailed.

Mason Caine explained the story behind his name, trying to come out of the Tampa Bay area, and how he hooked up with XXL-featured artist Laws. In the interview, you'll learn that Laws and Mason Caine's first encounter was very similar to that of Kanye and Rhymefest.

Check out what rappers influenced Mason Caine and his track 'So I Gave It To Her" featuring L.A. the Craftzman and Laws at the bottom of the post.

R U Not Entertained?! o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment