Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Enigma Sept Hour w/ featured guest DJ Maniac Magee (05.02.2010)

dj tallahassee

Just to make a point, Deejays are very chatty. Ha...

This episode of the Enigma Sept Hour was a part of a weekend double header. It was definitely getting to me in the beginning, but I picked up the energy....


I spoke on hip-hop and R&B news on Diddy, Lil Wayne,Jazze Pha and Gucci Mane.

I went on a mini-rant about the Big Boi concert here in Tallahassee. The turn out was really poor and people missed out on a great performance. I tried to take pictures and videos, but my blackberry sucks! Anyway, check out what I had to say....

I also went on a major rant about the Arizona Immigration Law that was passed last week. Actually, the law was the WTH moment of the week.....

I gave a rundown of the top hip hop and R&B songs and albums of the week. Hint: Usher is killin' them. His label is contemplating dropping him. Foolishness....


The two songs I played during the show was "In Jail" by Tony Kash and "I Wanna Get Married" by Flamilia....


Of course, we have the interview with DJ Maniac Magee. We spoke on the need for strip clubs in Tallahassee, how he came up with his name (a long story), and the different artists he has worked with....

Check out his party mix during the intermission of the interview....

R U Not Entertained?!!......



No comments:

Post a Comment